Thursday 16 March 2017

To The Last Drop #20

empties, products, redken extreme, body full, cola sheer invisible, nivea express remover, nars radiant creamy concealer, loreal brow stylist

Hello! Its been a while. I thought it was about time I started blogging again and I'm going to start it out with a good old look through my trash. Some of these have been sitting waiting months for this post, so here they are.

Redken Body Full Shampoo and Conditioner
These have been reformulated and are now called High Rise, but what better time to stock up on haior products then when they're on sale? These are designed to create volume for flat, fine hair. I think the shampoo works quite well at giving volume, however I wasnt all that impressed with the conditioner as I found it didnt add a whole lot of moisture to my hair.

Redken Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner
More shampoo! These are some of my favourites. Designed for distressed hair, this great smelling shampoo adds protein to the hair to strengthen and fortify. They leave the hair super soft and easily manageable.

CoLAb Sheer Invisible Rio Dry Shampoo
I am a dry shampoo lover as my hair gets oily quite quickly and washing my hair everyday is a no-no. I really like the CoLab formula as its almost undetectable in the hair and really does freshen up the hair and add a little volume! I had my hair cut the other day and my coworker couldnt feel any residue in the hair from this stuff. I was quite impressed. Definitely recommend.

Nivea Express Eyemakeup Remover 
Ive talked about this a few times and still love it. Its super easy to remove even tough mascara with this so its an all time favourite for me.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
Another favourite of mine. In my original post about this, I actually hated this concealer. But it really grew on me and now I don't use anything else. It covers my horrible dark under eye circles and make my skin look so nice.

Origins Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment
This was an accidental purchase at first but became loved quite quickly. Its a gel like consistency for dry skin. I usually used this almost like a serum under my moisturizer but sometimes I used it in a moisturizers place if my skin wasnt overy dry at the time. It took me about two years to get through this so Id say its good for the price point.

Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Wash
I love b&bw stuff and you can probably tell as theyre in most of my to the last drop posts. This scent was quite fresh and clean smelling, a little bit different to my usual more fruity sweet scents so still really nice nonetheless.

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Brown
I think this a great drugstore brow pencil. Theres a spoolie brush on one end, and a retractable fine tip pencil on the other. Its very easy to work with and the colour match is realy great. I mjst say I feel a little odd using a dark brown on my brows when my hair is getting blonder and blonder these days, but I find it still looks okay.

Have you used up any products lately or is there anything I should try? Let me know! Also, any ideas for upcoming posts would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola